Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine postie!

Gotta get a few Valentines out!  Starting with a "roc" inspired post card here..
I started with some gessoed mixed media paper that was cut 4x6 size.  I sprayed some dylusions. :)
I used my "scalloped lace border" stamp on a scrap of gelli paper and cut it out.  I used "stacked love" printed directly on the card and colored with Prisma color markers.  The stars and hearts were stenciled on and I did some doodling with a white uniball pen. ( The arrows are a fun wheel-stamp- not sure who makes it cuz I have had it for quite some time. )
Images are by roc Nicholas and can be purchased at the Stampotique store!
Have you heard about the "documented life" project?
I am working on it and hope I can keep it up!  If you haven't checked it out- you should..its free and fun!
Here we were to use a "selfie" and since I don't have many pics of myself,  I used this one of me in kindergarten.  The background is stencils and lots of acyrlics.





Below I am sharing my mini-moleskin journal for " on the go art".  It is a great way to doodle and make a wee bit of art every day.
I just made some notes of my week visiting family..
.


 
Thanks for looking!
 

7 comments:

cathy parmelee said...

great work!!

Unknown said...

Awesome work Jane! Love! Love! You really are improving!

Netty said...

Loving all of your colourful pages Jane, hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Kay Wallace said...

You are one busy bee, Jane! I have not become involved in the Project Life, but see a lot of results posted in my local scrap store and online! Seems I can only do one thing at a time! I love your work! Mwah! KayW

Karin said...

Beautiful pages, great colors!
Groetjes Karin

Annabelle said...

Lovely work Jane. I like the picture of you as a little girl, works well in the design.

Annabelle xx

roc said...

awesome work!