Thursday, January 9, 2014

A spotlight from rOc NiChOlaS :)

Happy Thursday and the sweet Roc Nicholas has shown a spotlight on me here...
Love her images and I am thrilled to be working with them available at the Stampotique store!

We are coming out of the deep freeze here in Ohio and I am happy for it.  Got a bit of creative time in...below is my favorite mug of all time..
Got it at Pier 1 long ago and I decided I would love to have a few wine glasses like it...
I just bought some Americana gloss enamels and painted on this thrift store wine glass...baked it in the oven for a permanent image and done.  Wish I had more of the mugs...guess I may have to paint some!  Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

roc said...

love what you did with that glass! that is so great!

Sue said...

This is brilliant Jane, so creative! xx

Unknown said...

How cool. Love what you did with the wine glass. So creative.

Hope you are having a happy weekend.

Hugs~

Kay Wallace said...

I am a wine over, so I find the only thing wrong with this glass is that it is empty! Nicely played! Mwah!