Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The lovely "Astrid " is hosting at the Stampotique dt challenge blog today.... and she says...

Hello, hello... it's my time to host and I choose Washi Tape for this challenge. Not really a hard one is it ;-) I adore this stuff and I think a lot of us do. I especially love the black and white ones, it makes the other colors you use really intense. And it's just an easy way to add something extra on your creation.
So use this happy stuff as a background or as an embellishment on your creation. Hope you like Washi Tape just as I do :-)
I used "Hazel heart" and "whole heart text"......Hazel is colored with copics on a piece of white cs..the border is sewn (ofcourse :)  Thanks for looking!




10 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous card!
Groetjes karin

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Super cute card Jane! XOXO

Kaz said...

Gorgeous, I love the bright colours and the white xx

Anonymous said...

Great choice of stamps Jane ;-) love your card!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your colours, great card !
Corrie x

Mary M. said...

Really nice card Jane. Love Hazel.

Kay Wallace said...

Super cute card, Jane, starring the amazing Hazel!! I have ordered this set and can't wait until it arrives. Love seeing Hazel as a blonde! ;-)

Unknown said...

Such a cute card my friend... I love to use Washi tape. I haven't been crafting for awhile. I sure do miss it..

Hugs~

Sam & Poppy said...

Super, super cute!!! Love it, Stampotique don't get any better than this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!