Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gettin a little creepy...Halloween is coming you know!

Showing off some more of the new images at the Stampotique store.  ..
First up= "Hamlet of Halloween"  (by artist Jill Penney).  This was easy peasy..I had a piece of scrapbook paper with squares on it (Teresa Collins) I guess for a "life book" type project.  I cut one out and put it on cs.  I stamped Hamlet on and colored with copics  :)
Below I stenciled with some acrylics, sewed and added on a canvas tag.  Then I colored and cut out "sheep monster".  The sentiment is from a sticker sheet . 
Lastly I picked up "tinglyitchiness"  (artist Daniel Torrente) and put him on a sewed and stenciled backdrop.  I used "relax text" for my sentiment. 
Some fun stuff to play with!  If you haven't seen all the new images at the Stampotique store- what are you waiting for?  Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous collection of cards. Hugs Juls xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, goodness me, you have been busy!! Love your cards, and love the fact that the're all so different from each other. Hugs Frea

Corrie Herriman said...

Love all three of them but the middle one has to be my favourite.That sheep is adorable.
Great cards.

Kaz said...

Just gorgeous Jane, love them all xx

france papillon said...

that second one just stole my heart!! gorgeous pieces hon :)
xx
france

Basement Stamper said...

These are all fantastic! Love when you do sewing, it looks so awesome!

Kay Wallace said...

Love seeing all the new stamps, Jane, and the possibilities just seem endless! I simple *must* have Hamlet!!! Your cards are just such fun and will carry a smile wherever they go!!

Unknown said...

I always have a smile while looking at your cards. These are all fabulous..

Hugs~

Laura S Reading said...

Fun stuff!