Thursday, February 21, 2013

Using "text" on your creation

NEW challenge at the Stampotique dt challenge blog.  Use text!  I am confessing to be a bit out of sorts these days...had surgery on my hand for carpal tunnel and trigger thumb.  If you are familiar with either, you know the later can be VERY painful.  But, ALL done ..stitches out yesterday and healing now..each day gets better but it can interfere with your "arting life style" a bit!  :(
I have created a few things before I went for the surgery...and here is a journal page using book text for the center...
This is actually done in my mini journal that I use to "roll off" paint in from my brayer.  The medallions are just some doodleing with ink pens and markers .  I used "Easter bunny" and "row faces" from the Stampotique store.  Stay tuned....some exciting new things coming up from the Stampotique store to talk about!!
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Lovely pages! Good to hear you are healing well. Big hug and a big mwah!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Love your Journal pages! Good to hear your stitches are out & your hand is healing. Hugs,Tee

Unknown said...

Well I am so glad to hear you are doing good. I have heard that is pretty painful. But I have to say these pages look awesome.. Always love to see your pages my friend.

BIG HUGS~

Juls said...

Your page is fab!! Hope your hand will be better soon, I know a few friends that have had this Op.

Hugs Juls

Karin said...

beautiful pages! I'm glad your hand is getting better.
Have a great weekend!

Terry said...

It takes years to damage and the healing process can seem to take just as long! I hope your hand is doing better today, but take it easy! These pages are goregous! Love the depth and all the elements. Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

I know two ladies with trigger fingers. One was her middle finger. If it didn't hurt so bad it would have been funny. She had surgery and all it going well. I sure hope you are feeing better.
I do love the page and I love the idea of a book just to roll off paint from your brayer. That is a great idea.
Feel better!
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages Jane!!!

Sam & Poppy said...

Love these pages Jane, what's not to love? xxx