Saturday, September 1, 2012

NEWS :) and the new sketch at the US blog

NEWS! Stampotique has a few BRAND NEW lines coming out!  OMG..wait till you see how cute they are!  Over at the dt blog today  part of the team is showing you a FIRST  look at ONE of the new lines of images.  Each day you are able to "hop" to a few blogs and see which ones are your favs. (hard to do believe me!)  Take a look and remember to stop every day this week to see them all.  I cant show you mine yet...BUT..I WILL later in the week! :)  There is also a new sketch over at the Unscripted Sketches blog.  I used "Old timey frog" from artist Kira Nichols at Stampotique for my card.
Nice and simple sketch which I used the BG clippings pad to start with.  I layed that down on white cs and stamped and colored old timey frog with copics.  I also used "sun design" and "just because" also from Stampotique.  The little flowers were punched with the same dp (cant see it too well here) and I doodled the centers with a black pit pen.  The gear is from a Prima pack (love em) with a bunch of cool buttons in it.  I am entering this in the following challenges:
Basic Grey= use a punch and BG paper, The crazy challenge blog= anything goes, and a new challenge blog for me: Going grey with Scrap-creations= "off the edge"..froggy is riding off the edge :)   Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Berit Synnøve said...

Great card. Love your image and layout. Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Julie S said...

This just makes me grin - love it. So mean of Carol to send out that teaser e-mail a few days ago. I've been waiting impatiently to see all the goodies ever since.

Thanks so much for your nice comment on my art journal page. As a newbie journaler it meant a lot to me.

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

I love this card! All the little details are perfect, I love that gear-shaped button :)

froebelsternchen said...

fabulous!

Basement Stamper said...

Love this froggy and how he's riding off the edge. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week.

Unknown said...

You got me smiling once again. I just love your card.. Too cute. .

Hugs~

Witchcrafted Life said...

Sooooo whimsically cute and smile-inducingly fun!


♥ Jessica