Friday, March 11, 2011

Physician of the Year- a Congrats card!

My sister works for a team of Orthopedic surgeons and really admires them all.  The fact that she herself  has "needed" them in the past when they pulled through makes her job even more rewarding.  She called the other day to tell me that the one doctor she works for  was just named "physician of the year" at their local hospital and she and her co-worker would like to give him a special card.  In comes "Stella" from Bugaboo stamps (work never hurt anyone) .  My sister told me that they adore this Doc and have been telling him that they "knew all along" he was deserving....:)  Making it look like they "stuffed the ballot boxes" I just typed up some "votes" and cut them out and crinkled them a bit...it is a tiring job! Just ask Stella!    lol   Dp is BG and the flag banner was just some cut up triangles.  Stella is colored with Copics. The inside says "WE KNEW you would win this! "    THIS is also my entry in the "catch the bug challenge blog" going on!!    TFL!  Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, what a clever idea! Your sister (and the docs) are going to LOVE it. Nice job. Thanks so much for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Would love for you to join us again.
Lori

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, this is excellent!!! How great of you to make this for your sister, perfect! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug!

Marlene said...

Heehee! Brilliant!!! this card cracks me up!

CarlaKH said...

This is soo fabulous! We must be on the same wave length hehe. What a great personalized card!

Tasha said...

LOL this is super! I love the vote tickets and the sentiment, awesome job Jane!
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

What a great card. Another great image. It just has to make you smile.. Hope you are having a great weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Linda Beeson said...

This is seriously adorable! What a really cute idea.

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness . . . how perfect. Stuffing that ballots - that's great.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

ROFL!!!
Awesome!