Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How Appropriate! :) S2G TT challenge



Yep this is what I was thinking when making this card.. how darn appropriate! I have been crazy lately. ALOT going on in my life right now- trying to keep up with it all. I am even stepping back on my dt commitments- :( Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Hope to get back in the swing of things later in the fall. In the mean time I hope to post when I get a chance but with no deadlines- hope it works out. THIS is "Gracie in the Leaves"- Gracie Fall Cute uh? She comes with the BEST sentiments too! This month Shirley's 2 Girls is all about Fall and a school theme and this week the twist is to use "notebook paper" on your card. Gracie is colored with Copics and placed on BG Oliver dp. I used an EK border punch and a MS leaf punch. The notebook paper is actually from BG basics white pad and I used the EK punch on it. So , if I havent made my round to your blog lately to check things out and comment, please forgive me...I WILL one day here soon! CHECK OUT the dt cards- they are just adorable! When you are over there look for the NEW "tutorials" link too! TFL!

16 comments:

Laurel said...

LOVE it, love that sentiment!

Ann English said...

Oh, Jane, this is just gorgeous! That does it; I am ordering this pad today! I hope what ever is going on i your world will calm down soon with a positive result. We need you in our cyber world community! Sending up prayers and sending out blessings!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card, I love the extra leaves and your colors. I am so ready for fall to get here!

Cat said...

Just adorable! Love the punched leaves!

Marlene said...

It's a crazy time of year for a lot of people! Your card is so cute - love the sentiment!

Unknown said...

What an adorable image.. And I must say it agian.. Perfect coloring my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Chris said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. I do love the fall and the rich colors and this card is the perfect image of what I love about fall.
I know you have a wedding coming up and I hope that's all you all to make you crazy, cause that's the fun crazy.

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Oh Yeah the saying on this card I can totally relate! Really cute card!!

CarlaKH said...

fab card... take care of yourself too!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, love the sentiment!

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW, you rocked this!

Renkata said...

Love your projects.
Taka your time dear!

Jami said...

That is awesome Jane, and the sentiment is perfect! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know... Wed. looks pretty good compared to some Saturdays!!! lol I think you almost get busier when your kids start getting married... LOVE your card...the border punch is so cool in the background...super fun image! Post when you can... so glad you have the email update!
Pam Going Postal

Georgia said...

As always, fabulous! Happy Birthday! We're only in our 20's, right???

Celestial Charms said...

Jane, with all the extreme hot weather we have had in Texas, I'm iching for winter. This card really puts me in the mood. Lovely.
Maureen