Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weds. Copic Colour challenge- #58



Here's my card for the new Copic Colour challenge- #58- I didnt have all the colors listed to use- so I used what I thought would be closest! I gotta tell you that this particular challenge was REALLY a challenge for me! ha ha! For some reason I just could not see myself using these 3 colors together! I think it came out pretty cute tho! BUT- THATS just the beauty of Copic Colour challenge blog..you can do that for the challenges! I used this cute image from InStyle stamps called "Lindsay". I actually bought this a long time ago and decided to make a set of cards for my hairdresser to use! Well..that was a LONG time ago and I am just getting to that now! I used some of my fav BG June bug dp and some BG buttons. Be sure to check out all the cute cards by the rest of the dt on the CCC blog- and once again- check out the winner's candy!


10 comments:

Darlene said...

Cute, cute, cute Jane!! I agree ...don't think I would put these colors together without a challenge!! But, you did an awesome job! LOVE the image ... too cute!! Hope you're having a great week!!

RosesMarijke said...

waaaaauuuwwww..veru cute card Jane!!

Becky said...

Simply adorable, and fabulous colors.

Julie said...

What a stunning card,fantastic colouring,and fabulous image how clever are you?! x

Tara Godfrey said...

Jane this is absolutely fabulous! I love this image and I will have to get it as my Mom is a hairdresser and I know she will get a really kick out it! Your colouring is stunning and I love the papers you've used...just fabulous!
Hugs,t

mewTilman said...

coloring on hair dryer is amazing and love the patterned paper combo.

Marlene said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE that image - and you colored it perfectly!!!

Shirl said...

Oh my, wouldn't have imagined that these colours would go together so beautifully! Great job!

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so, so fun! (You know, for all my love of vintage updos, I've never had my head under a salon hairdryer like that - hopefully I'll get to try it out one day! :D)


Thank you dearly for all of your wonderful recent comments on Chronically Vintage. I treasure your visits and appreciate your comments very much, Jane!


Bushels of hugs,
♥ Jessica

Anonymous said...

Jane this is terrific! I would never use these colors together either but they make for a fabulous, cute, cute card! Those were the days, weren't they, the hooded dryer! I think the only time I sat under one was when I'd get a perm... ick...those days are over too! whew...stinky! lol
Pam Going Postal