Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls Thurs challenge and THE WINNER OF THE COPIC CREATIONS ANNIVERSARY PRIZE FROM MY BLOG!


































Hi there! WHEW...Some important news and ofcourse a very cute and funny post for Shirley's 2 Girls! First I want to tell you all thanks for all the GREAT wishes for our ONE year anniversary over at Copic Creations blog! I had my ds pick a name randomly from my blog to win my candy- which is a stamp set from OUR CRAFT LOUNGE (valued at 19.99) called "Snail Mail". The winner is "Beadz"!! She wrote: "I've learned so much with Copic Creations! Thank you DT for all your hard work and inspiration! Gini " So...Gini..email me your "snail mail " address and I will get the set in the mail to you along with a few other "goodies" ASAP!! :) Thank you again to all who played! At this time I still dont know who won that HUGE GRAND prize from the blog..But I will soon!! he he he!! NOW- On to the next challenge for Copic Creations..Coloring flowers! The sponsor for this new challenge is "Paper Garden Projects". Check it out cuz she is giving away a gift cert! I confess..I am not a huge flower FAN--except I LOVE babies' breath, daisies, sunflowers and lillies of the valley...thats about all u will see at my house! My image is this sweet Penny Black set that was given to me by a friend called "Wonderful". I used YOO, YR21, 23 and 24. Then E13, 15 and 18- the greens were G00, g40 and G82. Oh, and the little hedgehog is done with C1,2 and 3 , E00 and E93.










This cute doggie- is from Shirley's 2 Girls and his name is "Domino"- the image is called "Foolin Around". Anyone that knows me -knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE DOGS! I was cracking up when I saw that the "girls" at S2G made a group of these cute little hats to go on the dogs! When u purchase this image you get the hats, (several)the dog AND SENTIMENTS TOO! !!Check out the challenge blog and play along with the dt and the "twist" is "anything goes!" WOOO HOOO! Play a joke! Tell a riddle! ha ha! SOOOO...Where does your dog sleep when you camp out???


WELL.....ANSWER PLEASE..... :)







A PUP TENT!!! he he he! Ok...hope you laughed! thanks for "PUPPING UP" with the LOOOOOONG post here today!! :) HUGS!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Jane when I saw these hats for Domino the first thing I thought was, "wouldn't they be cute on Panda". I know that Patti would look adorable in those hats as well. Beautiful card, papers and coloring!

Hugs,
Lisa

Ann English said...

Gorgeous creations! Domino looks fabulous-love that boy! Your coloring is AMAZING!!!

The Charm House said...

and I love your Blog!!:) I went to the Art and Soul Retreat last year and purchased my first copic markers. I love them. I know I am not using them to their full potential. Great to have a place to learn more about them!
Hugs from a beautiful day in Georgia,
Yvette

Anonymous said...

haha Jane - gonna pass that pup joke on to my g-sons...I'll get a hehe out of them for that!!! lol
Awesome cards Jane!!! love the hedgie w/his bouquet! Love your coloring and all the elements you used...always lots of detail to look at!
tfs!
Pam Going Postal

Unknown said...

Love both cards...awesome work.

margie said...

You are fsbulous. Thank you for shareing...and teaching.

Marlene said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! (Cuz now I've found YOURS and I am lovin' it!) You've got a new follower, too. Love your creations!!! (And who can resist a good dog riddle?) HA HA! ;)

Cat said...

Love your card, Jane! Gorgeous as usual! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Love your cards, One day I am hoping to color as well as you!
How did you put it Practice, Practice, Practice!
Hope you have a great Easter!

Justine said...

You funny lady, I love that pooch with his jester's hat. Very clever indeed. The top card is so beautiful, love the white with the inked edges

Witchcrafted Life said...

Jane, your work is always so inspiringly sublime, sweet, inviting, cheerful - I simply cannot leave your blog without feeling that my spirits have been lifted, thank you, sweet soul!



Oodles of hugs & blissful Tuesday wishes,
♥ Jessica

Annika said...

Meloves Domino the dog - I've had three fox terriers when I was a child/teenager and still have quite a fondness for them. But I blame you for my urge to go and buy some S2G doggies! lol
I have exactly the same Penny Black image coloured up and ready to go on a card! :D
Really cool how you use the leaves as emblellies, what a fab idea ... might steal it some time (she coughs and looks up with guilty spaniel-eyes).
Lovin' your card art!
TFS
Hugs
Annika