Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time for another S2G TT Challenge! This could be THEEEE MOST FUN POST ever! REALLY!























Hi! It is Thursday and time for Shirley's 2 Girls CHALLENGE with a TWIST! Now...what pray tell have I done with my sweet animals???







ha ha ha! Well..hey...I NEEDED SOME MODELS DIDNT I??? he hehe he Actually- check out the ENTIRE dt blogs (my sidebar list) cuz WE ALL DID THE SAME THING! The "girls" over at Shirley's 2 Girls have created a wonderful crown template (pssst...they are giving it away free on the challenge blog !) to celebrate and also to have a sweet ending to their birthday month! Besides my 4 growed up kids- these are my FUR BABIES and I love em! "Bubba" is a 1 yr old Rott and "Patty" is a 3 yr old Pug. I think I desparately NEED some grandkids! Wasnt that sweet of them to pose?? In the meantime....Just get on over to the challenge blog and snag yourself the crown YOU were always meant to wear! Or make some of these easy peasy ones for your next children's birthday party, OR make one for your pet! Now thats what I'm talkin about!! Two of my crowns are made with the new S2G dp- so check it out in the store! tfl! jane :)

20 comments:

Lisa said...

Patty is so adorable. I could just smooch that little pushed in snout! I love pugs. What a lovely crown for her.

Bubba, you are a heartbreaker! Handsome, strong and yet, still in touch with your feminine side. Great crown on you also!

What great fur kids you have:)

Georgia said...

Your pug's expression is priceless!

Priscilla said...

omg omg omg ...these pictures are the CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! You are a roit!!! I am so glad you play with us or I would miss these adorable dog pictures..oh and your wonderful creations ;)

Ann English said...

Jane-love, love, love your doggies and your crowns. Looks like your puppies are better behaved then mine!

Gina Lindsay said...

Jane your crowns are great and what cute little models you have! I love the flowers on the peaks of the orange one and the blingy butterfly is so pretty!

CarlaKH said...

awww they are soooo cute! I love it! I am gonna make my girls crowns this weekend!

Jennifer Scull said...

your crowns are super cute, but the pups steal the show! :) love 'em!

Jeannie said...

Your pug is the winner in my book! They both look adorable!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Hearts Turned said...

They're adorable, Jane! Can't believe they let you use them as models--they must have had some practice!

Thanks for this visit--that was sweet of you!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Celestial Charms said...

Your furry family friends are just too cute for words. Love em!
Maureen

Anne said...

You've got two superstars here Jane:)

Love your fun invite too

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Jane

I love your doggies......they booth loke sooooo cute!!
Thanks for your sweet words!!
xxxxxMarijke

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aww!!! Love your crowns and your models are tooooooo cute!! I can imagine this was so fun for you!! Darling!
big hugs,
Chris

Kay's Creative Corner said...

AWW!!Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Jane, Jane, Jane! You know I don't do animals but this is adorable! I'm amazed they cooperated so well! lol Very cool crowns and card!
Pam Going Postal

Curt in Indy said...

OMG my heart is melting with those sweet little faces! How sweet of them to pose so beautifully! OH! I could just reach through the screen and hug those beautiful faces. Please hug them for me! Best, Curt

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! What a chuckle Jane! Love your bright cards and the puppy pics are out of this world!

Hugs

Vicki

Cat said...

LOVE our crowns, and especially your models! So cute!

Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Omg...those crowns are toooo funny. How cute are they!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!