Monday, June 22, 2009

InStyle stamps...Suzie Q...


I really love these Instyle stamps ..too bad I dont have as much time as I would like to be coloring them all day! In the mean time I whipped this one out and colored it with my copics the other night. The ribbon I found at my lcs and I knew I had to use it with this retro stamp! DP is lime rickey from BG and I dont remember where I got the hairdryer brad..had it a very long time. Oh, and the shopping bags are painted with shimmerz even tho it is hard to see. TFL!

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

RosesMarijke said...

Hi dear Jane!

What a beautiful card...so funny ...gorgeous!!

Your surprise is flying to you!

Love and greetings

Marijke

Connie M. said...

So very fun, Jane!! Love the bright colors!

Betty Wright said...

This is terrific, Jane!!! Great coloring, too!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very fun Jane!!! Love the bright colors and your awesome coloring!!! Awesome!! What an adorable image!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Isn;t she too cute. fun colors and layout.

Anonymous said...

Jane you did an awesome job coloring, beautiful card!

Juliana said...

This is GREAT!!
I love the papers and the coloring!!
Really fun (and well done) card!

Laurie said...

Fun, fun card, Jane. Love the retro look.

Grace said...

Jane what a fun image and I love your coloring! You chose just the perfect ribbon! Love it!!!

Vicki G said...

Suzy-Cutee!!!!