Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Ride em Cowgirl"...set of 5 gift card pack..
















I absolutely LOVE this set from MFT and my daughter wanted to thank her boss for all the nice gifts she recieved while she was off work. Her boss loves horses and so Jamie thought she would love a card like this..well she did so then Jamie asked me to make her a small set. I made this little set of note cards and a cute box to put them in. Thought I would share a look with you! :) dp is Cosmo cricket, coloring with copics, ms punches and linen thread from SU. Hope she likes these! :)

11 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Jane!!! What an awesome set!! Great image, coloring and a variety of awesomeness!! Your stiching is fab and I love the Dp!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh they are so cute and a set. I love sets. So fun, she is going to love them.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Jane I love what you did with this set, right on!!!!!!!!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW!!! These are absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Tina said...

OMGosh, these are awesome! Great colors and embellies.

Riet said...

what a gorgeous cards Jane.

hugs Riet.x

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh!! How awesome are these?!?!?

Lorelie Kim said...

Jane, you've been working overtime with your sewing machine!! LOL! Absolutely LOVE your gift card set!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

These cards are awesome! Love, love all of the stitching, flower choices and punched fronds. Really beautiful!
Thanks for visiting my blog and the kind comments!
Have a blessed Easter

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

All are very creative and I love your embellishments too!