Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Your Day! Rubbernecker Luncheon Meet stamp


I bought this stamp quite a while ago. However, one of my goals for the new year is to make sure I use ALL my stamps! (we all know how that goes! good intentions and everything) I was surfing scs and saw it used with this saying for a birthday and I thought it was hilarious. Ofcourse now that I am trying to find that card with the saying, I cant! (sorry) But then I found this card that Jennifer "the buck stamps here" http://thebuckstampshere.blogspot.com/ made and I cased it with my "spin" on it. The dp is 2 scoops again and fish are colored with copics and SU markers. The bubbles are stickles. It was really fun to make and I plan on giving to my sister this Friday for her birthday lunch. TFL!

6 comments:

david santos said...

Brilliant card!!!
Congratulations!!!

Kay's Creative Corner said...

SO CUTE Jane!!! Love it

Amy Sheffer said...

This is THE CUTEST! Love the two scoops paper in the background!!

Jami said...

What a fun card!! Love how you colored those fish and that paper is just perfect. Fun layout too!!

good luck on your resolution to use your stamps...I'm still working on that one myself :)
hugs, Jami

Shirley said...

The whole card is just too cute! The DP background is perfect and the looks are their faces are priceless! I love it!

Calv said...

Those fish are great Jane, the card is fantastic! :)